Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy ("Policy") sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the www.apexsinc.com website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services").
This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and this Website operator ("Operator", "we", "us" or "our").
By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity.
If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services.
You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
Prohibited activities and uses
You may not use the Website and Services to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
- Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
- Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through the Website and Services.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Third Party Privacy Policies
- Deliberate attempts to overload the Website and Services and broadcast attacks (i.e. denial of service attacks).
- Engaging in any other activities that degrade the usability and performance of the Website and Services.
Changes and amendments
Acceptance of this policy
This document was last updated on August 19, 2021.