A weather station can provide localized, sometimes more accurate readings than a weather app that can be getting data from a station that is miles distant from your area, helping you get ready for the weather ahead. Below is a summary of some of the possible benefits that a weather station might provide.
- Use it to gain more knowledge about the local climate and weather.
- You reside in a distant location with no local official weather station.
- You need to know when to sow and harvest if you're a farmer or gardener.
- The data can be used to activate smart home technology.
- If your business depends on the weather, you can adapt it to run more effectively given the current weather conditions.